Monday, May 10, 2010

Lacey's Mom Has Got It Goin' On!!

Fun, creative, caring. She's my mom.

Some of my favorite memories with my mom are singing duets at church, dancing as if we knew what we were doing, creating inside jokes ("we could always eat!"), making fun of opera singers together, eating her delicious stir fry (and homemade pizza, shakes, cookies, bread...), and well you get the picture.

My mommy has always been there for me. She is such a great example of a strong and faithful woman, and I am so impressed that she has been able to do so much in her life. Plus, when I'm older, I hope I have a fabulous body like hers!

I know I'm late, but I still want to wish her a happy Mother's Day!! I'll always need you, Mommy! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, babe. Thanks for overlooking all those not so good traits! Thirty years from now I'm pretty sure your daughter will give you a simular tribute. Meanwhile.... let's eat!

    ReplyDelete