Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Favorite Kind of Weather

Most people love the summer sun. I'm a fair-skinned redhead. The sun and I have a delicate relationship.

Don't get me wrong; I like the bright, warm sun, but I like a partly or mostly cloudy day just as much as I like a sunny day. Plus, I'm more of a temperate weather girl. I can't seem to escape hellish hot summers, much to my dismay. What makes it a good day weatherwise? Wind! (Maybe I like italics because they look like they are being blown . . .)

Most people don't like wind. If you have about two minutes, watch this. It makes me so sorry for him and yet giggle shamelessly at the same time.

I love wind. I love a cool breeze on a toasty summer day. I love a crisp fall wind that spins leaves in the air.

Besides, that messy hairstyle is what people are going for these days anyway, right?

1 comment:

  1. Lacey, I actually saw it from your blog! I loved it so much I wanted top put it on mine. :) I copied you. haha

    ReplyDelete